Audi Q3 F3 OEM Genuine Tow Bar 322070600001 Westfalia
Tow bar specifics:
- Part number:322070600001
- Towbar system:Automatic Vertical Detachable (A40V)
- Assembly weight:21 kg
- D value:10.6 KN
- Nose Weight:210 kg
- Braked Towing Weight:2100 kg
- Unbraked Towing Weight:750 kg
- Bumper Cuts:Non visible
- Fitting Instructions:Included
- Year of Vehicle:07/2018 >
- Fits With Parking Sensors:Yes
Tow Bar, to work correctly, requires a module. This is responsible for CAN communication with other modules:
- Engine - when towing it works differently to cope with extra load - sometimes switches additional fan to cool
- ABS / ESP module - these work differently when trailer is hooked to avoid jack knifing.
- CECM - This power module distributes power in another way when trailer is hooked - also visually aids the driver when trailer is hooked on dashboard
- OPS - This is coded so when trailer is hooked up sensors do not beep
- CAN gateway - trailer module is coded into the gateway (main comms hub) so the car and other modules know what to do
- RVC - reversing camera - similar thing to parking sensors - recognises the trailer on the screen switches off dynamic lines
- Information Electronics - ensures entertainment system displays all the trailer info correctly.
Optional Tow Module & wiring kits for this application:
Optional 13-pin dedicated wiring kit
- Part number:305408300113
- Number of pins:13-pin wiring kit
- Wiring kit:vehicle-specific
- Blinker monitoring:CAN
- Coding / activation:required
- Parking aid shut-off:yes
- Dauerplus (terminal 30):included
- Charging cable:included
- Power connection:front
Optional 7-pin universal wiring kit
- Part number:WH1-PRO
- Number of pins:7-pin wiring kit
- Wiring kit:universal
- Blinker monitoring:CAN
- Coding / activation:not required
Tow Bar kit Features & Specifications
- Westfalia-Automotive invented technology
- Quick and simple to connect to the socket in the vehicle.
- Reliable connections - faultless for many years when installed professionally.
- All required components and electronic modules included in the kit
- Lack of conflicts with any electronics of the vehicle.
- No risk of losing warranty & damaging vehicle wiring.
- Detailed instruction manual with step by step instructions.
- Only high quality components used classed as original manufacturer equipment.
- Vehicle specific CAN-Bus wiring
- Easy assembly
- Extremely reliable
- Complete functionality through connection to on-board electrical system
- Made in Germany
- Optional Tow Module & Wiring
Scope of delivery:
- Westfalia A40V Detachable Towbar
- Hardware set - Bolts, Nuts etc.
- Full Fitting Instructions
- Optional wiring kit and module (not included in price)
Australia Towbars & Performance offers diagnostics, installation & coding in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast QLD & Australia wide
- This fits
Make Model Year Audi Q3 2018 Audi Q3 2019 Audi Q3 2020
Note:There are no notes for this product
NOTE: We strongly recommend profesional installation for our wiring kits. Only qualified companies may install the electrical system for the trailer hitch. Improper assembly may result in a serious accident hazard!
- Additional Information
SKU 3927 OEM Part Number 322070600001 UPC No Brand Westfalia Country of Manufacture Germany Condition Brand new
- Fitting instructions: