Holden Colorado Snorkel Safari SS166HF
No Interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Safari V-Spec snorkels are the traditional Safari Snorkel range.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
The Air Ram is designed to remove the maximum volume of water from the incoming air stream, while delivering the maximum airflow to your vehicle’s engine.
By rotating the air ram to face away from the prevailing wind/direction of motion, the air ram delivers additional protection from the elements.
Safari Snorkel Kit - V-SPEC
Safari Snorkel to suit Holden Colorado (03/2008 - 06/2012)
Safari GM/Isuzu Colorado 3.0 litre 4JJ1 VCDi Turbo Diesel 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive GM/Isuzu Colorado 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
The SS166HF Holden Colorado Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the GM/Isuzu RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel Colorado, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel GM/Isuzu Colorado design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari GM/Isuzu Colorado 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the GM/Isuzu Colorado snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
|OEM Part Number||SS166HF|
|Installation time (h)||2|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
3.0 litre 4JJ1 VCDi Turbo Diesel engine
WARNING: It must be ensured that all the requirements of the vehicle manufacturer for changes to and retro-fitting on the vehicle and / or cooling system for the operation with a trailer are carried out.
NOTE: We strongly recommend profesional installation for our wiring kits. Only qualified companies may install the electrical system for the trailer hitch. Improper assembly may result in a serious accident hazard!