Ford Everest Ranger Snorkel Safari SS984HF
No Interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Safari V-Spec snorkels are the traditional Safari Snorkel range.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
By rotating the air ram to face away from the prevailing wind/direction of motion, the air ram delivers additional protection from the elements.
Safari Snorkel Kit - V-SPEC. Only fits YN2S & P5AT engines.
Safari Snorkel to suit Ford Everest (07/2015 - on) Ranger (10/2018 - on)
Safari Armax Ford Ranger PX MkIII 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your Ford Ranger engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Development and verification in conjunction with other ARMAX™ performance products.
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Ford Ranger 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
The SS982HP & SS984HP Ford Ranger 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Ford Ranger engines.
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4x4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Ranger design. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
|OEM Part Number||SS984HF|
|Installation time (h)||3|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
WARNING: It must be ensured that all the requirements of the vehicle manufacturer for changes to and retro-fitting on the vehicle and / or cooling system for the operation with a trailer are carried out.
NOTE: We strongly recommend profesional installation for our wiring kits. Only qualified companies may install the electrical system for the trailer hitch. Improper assembly may result in a serious accident hazard!