Westfalia Towbar Coding Tool AutoCode OEM Genuine
When a vehicle specific wiring kit has been fitted the vehicle’s towing features need to be activated. This can be done using Westfalia’s AutoCode service tool. Covering all towing functions AutoCode is a lightweight, hand held device from which data can easily be captured and transferred to a PC. AutoCode has a simple and logical menu structure making it easy to use, with information clearly displayed on the screen. AutoCode is upgradable and comes supplied with car and PC connection leads and support software. AutoCode is an excellent solution for those people who want to code vehicle specific wiring kits. The cost effective, innovative device covers all towing functions. Backed up by extensive technical support from specialist software engineers, both online and over the phone, software updates can be easily accessed and downloaded online. The hand held AutoCode has a simple and logical menu structure making it easy to use, with information clearly displayed on the screen.
- Hand-held, user friendly, simple and easy to use
- State of the art technology and design
- Large multi-function graphics display with dual screen comparisons
- One harness for all 16 pin vehicles
- No need to swap pods or cards
- High contrast display for easy visibility in sunlight
- Multiplexed vehicle communications, eliminates the need for additional harnesses and adaptors
- High performance operation with re-programmable hardware
- Monthly updates via the internet
- Coverage for 34 vehicle manufacturers plus EOBD vehicles
- Ergonomic design
- Wireless ready for communication with optional add-on modules
- Supply Voltage: 8 – 18 V
- Current Draw of vehicle supply: Up to 300 mA
- Current Draw of USB PC Connection: <100mA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 193mm x 107mm x47mm
- Cable Length: 1.10m
- Weight (with cable): 570 g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- IP Rating: IP20
- Maximum Operating Humidity: 85% (non-condensing)
- Note: the unit must not be operated in wet conditions.
Australia Towbars & Performance offers diagnostics, installation & coding in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast QLD & Australia wide
|OEM Part Number||900001400199|
WARNING: It must be ensured that all the requirements of the vehicle manufacturer for changes to and retro-fitting on the vehicle and / or cooling system for the operation with a trailer are carried out.
NOTE: We strongly recommend profesional installation for our wiring kits. Only qualified companies may install the electrical system for the trailer hitch. Improper assembly may result in a serious accident hazard!