Audi Q8 OEM Genuine Tow Bar 322064600001 Westfalia Genuine
Tow bar specifics:
- Part number:322064600001
- Towbar system:Automatic Vertical Detachable (A40V)
- Assembly weight:28 kg
- D value:15.7 KN
- Nose Weight:350 kg
- Braked Towing Weight:3500 kg
- Unbraked Towing Weight:750 kg
- Bumper Cuts:Non visible
- Fitting Instructions:Included
- Year of Vehicle:02/2018 >
- Fits With Parking Sensors:Yes
Tow Bar, to work correctly, requires a module. This is responsible for CAN communication with other modules:
- Engine - when towing it works differently to cope with extra load - sometimes switches additional fan to cool
- ABS / ESP module - these work differently when trailer is hooked to avoid jack knifing.
- CECM - This power module distributes power in another way when trailer is hooked - also visually aids the driver when trailer is hooked on dashboard
- OPS - This is coded so when trailer is hooked up sensors do not beep
- CAN gateway - trailer module is coded into the gateway (main comms hub) so the car and other modules know what to do
- RVC - reversing camera - similar thing to parking sensors - recognises the trailer on the screen switches off dynamic lines
- Information Electronics - ensures entertainment system displays all the trailer info correctly.
Optional Tow Module & wiring kits for this application:
Optional Westfalia 13-pin wiring kit
- Part number:305437300113
- Number of pins:13-pin wiring kit
- Wiring kit:vehicle-specific
- Blinker monitoring:CAN
- Coding / activation:required
- Parking aid shut-off:yes
- Dauerplus (terminal 30):included
- Charging cable:included
- Power connection:rear
Optional 7-pin universal wiring kit
- Part number:WH1-PRO
- Number of pins:7-pin wiring kit
- Wiring kit:universal
- Blinker monitoring:CAN
- Coding / activation:not required
Scope of delivery:
- Westfalia A40V Detachable Towbar 322064600001
- Hardware set - Bolts, Nuts etc.
- Full Fitting Instructions
- Optional wiring kit and module (not included in price)
Tow Bar kit Features & Specifications
- Westfalia-Automotive invented technology
- Quick and simple to connect to the socket in the vehicle.
- Reliable connections - faultless for many years when installed professionally.
- All required components and electronic modules included in the kit
- Lack of conflicts with any electronics of the vehicle.
- No risk of losing warranty & damaging vehicle wiring.
- Detailed instruction manual with step by step instructions.
- Only high quality components used classed as original manufacturer equipment.
- Vehicle specific CAN-Bus wiring
- Easy assembly
- Extremely reliable
- Complete functionality through connection to on-board electrical system
- Made in Germany
- Optional Tow Module & Wiring
Australia Towbars & Performance offers diagnostics, installation & coding in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast QLD & Australia wide
- This fits
Make Model Year Audi Q8 2018 Audi Q8 2019 Audi Q8 2020 Audi Q8 2021 Audi SQ8 2020 Audi SQ8 2021 Audi SQ8 2019 Audi RS Q8 2020 Audi RS Q8 2021
Note:There are no notes for this product
NOTE: We strongly recommend profesional installation for our wiring kits. Only qualified companies may install the electrical system for the trailer hitch. Improper assembly may result in a serious accident hazard!
- Additional Information
SKU 3731 OEM Part Number 322064600001 UPC No Brand Westfalia Country of Manufacture Germany Condition Brand new