Audi A1 Tow Bar Wiring Kit - 13-Pin Wiring Module kit LED Towbar OEM Westfalia
Audi & Westfalia at its best. Audi has been cooperating with Westfalia for many years and they have developed cream de la cream systems for tow bar fitment. Easy to install, intuitive, plug & play electrics and proper VW module which is fully accessible with ODIS, VAS or VCDS for self install. Your car will have the best tow bar system in the world - a system which works with your engine management, ABS Brakes and ESP Module, Optical Parking Sensors which do not beep at you when the trailer is connected, genuine reversing camera and full CAN gateway as well as others. None other manufacturer works in the same way in Australia. Made in Germany product is the only way to go when installing a towbar & towbar electrics.
Wiring kit specifics:
- Part number:321600300153
- Number of pins:<7 or 13-pin plug possible, 13-pin included
- Wiring kit:vehicle-specific
- Blinker monitoring:CAN
- Coding / activation:required
- Parking aid shut-off:yes
- Dauerplus (terminal 30):included
- Charging cable:optional
- Power connection:front
Tow Bar, to work correctly, requires an Audi module. This is responsible for CAN communication with other modules:
- engine - when towing it works differently to cope with extra load - sometimes switches additional fan to cool
- ABS / ESP module - these work differently when trailer is hooked to avoid jack knifing.
- CECM - This power module distributes power in another way when trailer is hooked - also visually aids the driver when trailer is hooked on dashboard
- OPS - This is coded so when trailer is hooked up sensors do not beep
- CAN gateway - trailer module is coded into the gateway (main comms hub) so the car and other modules know what to do
- RVC - reversing camera - similar thing to parking sensors - recognises the trailer on the screen switches off dynamic lines
- Information Electronics - ensures entertainment system displays all the trailer info correctly.
Overall when the proper Westfalia module is fitted it is safer & easier for the car & driver to deal with the trailer.
Scope of delivery:
- genuine Westfalia module
- Plug & Play Wiring kit
- 13 Pin Large Round Connector
- Nuts & Bolts to secure the electrics
- Full instructions in English
- Audi A1 2010 -
Australia Towbars & Performance offers diagnostics, installation & coding in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast QLD & Australia wide
- This fits
Make Model Year Audi A1 2011 Audi A1 2012 Audi A1 2013 Audi A1 2014 Audi A1 2015 Audi A1 2016
Note:There are no notes for this product
NOTE: We strongly recommend profesional installation for our wiring kits. Only qualified companies may install the electrical system for the trailer hitch. Improper assembly may result in a serious accident hazard!
- Additional Information
SKU 1881 OEM Part Number 321600300153 UPC 4250141162969 Brand Westfalia Country of Manufacture Germany Condition Brand new